*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution and Pre Soak is a non-staining, non-abrasive and non-corrosive broad-spectrum kill. Sporicidin has been used in hospitals and pharmaceutical clean rooms since 1978 for the disinfection of instruments, equipment and environmental surfaces. Even the Pentagon has said Sporicidin is ‘a valuable tool in providing disinfection to our environmental surfaces.’ And NASA uses Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution and Pre Soak on the International Space Station! Registered in all 50 states, including California. EPA registered for intermediate-level disinfectant. OSHA compliance with Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- For use on hard surfaces in hospitals and compounding pharmacies
- Deters mycotoxin-producing molds, including: Stachybotrys, Chaetomium arid Aspergillus
- Ideal for use with sewage backflow odors
- Controls dust, odors and microbial contamination
- Non-corrosive to plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain
- Non-flammable, non-staining, alcohol-free
- Does not contain bleach, o-phenylphenol, chlorine dioxide, nor oxidizing agents
- Reduces the risks of cross-contamination
- Offers continuous ‘bacteriostatic residual activity for up to six months’
- Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5)
No special shipping or disposal requirements