*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Heavy Soil - Use a dilution ratio of 16 to 1 (16:1). Which is 1 cup of Pro's Choice Brush & Bonnet per gallon of water.
Maintenance - Use a dilution of 32 to 1 (32:1) or 4 ounces of Pro's Choice Brush & Bonnet per gallon of water.
Brightening - For additional brightening-power boost your ready to use solution of Pro's Choice Brush & Bonnet with a pint of Accelerator.
Vacuum carpet thoroughly. Pro's Choice Brush & Bonnet can be applied using a rotary shampooing machine or a pump-type sprayer.
Spray and Brush Procedure –
- Apply solution evenly to carpet.
- Brush carpet to emulsify soil.
- Allow carpet to dry completely.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove encapsulated soil.
Bonnet Extraction Procedure –
- Work in sections of approximately 100 square feet (10 x 10).
- Using a pump sprayer apply solution evenly to the area.
With a rotary dry cotton bonnet, buff the area to extract the soil and solution into the bonnet.
- Any residual that remains will dry to a non-sticky crystal, which will be removed during normal vacuuming.
Wet Bonnet Procedure –
Submerge cotton bonnet in Pro's Choice Brush & Bonnet
- Wring well
- Buff carpet surface in overlapping pattern.
- Rinse and wring bonnet frequently.
Pro's Choice Soil Crystallization products are the cutting edge of low moisture technology for professional cleaners. Brush & Bonnet is designed to be used for spray and brush and Bonnet cleaning procedures.