*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Pro’s Choice CSS Pre-Spray (Color Stabilizing and Souring Agent) can be used in conjunction with Red Relief for Wool and Stain Magic for Wool to create a chemical reaction that neutralizes the stain removal components and stabilizes the textile color. CSS will stabilize dyes to prevent color bleed in textiles and control browning on upholstery.
- Rinse and extract the subject area.
- Saturate the treated fibers with CSS.
- Allow 3 minutes dwell time.
- Extraction rinse.
- Blot away excess moisture.
- Rapid drying will improve the quality of your job.
Dilute 4 to 1 with water for normal use.
(Use a high volume trigger sprayer or pump sprayer with a 04 or smaller tip. Apply stabilizer to the textile prior to your cleaning process. This will work to stabilize dye colors and prevent the potential browning of natural fibers.)
#1010 $16.00/gallon powder